Thank you for offering to share your story of everyday kindness.
- Select the blue button below that corresponds with the date and location where you’d prefer to record your story.
- A member of our Audience Care team will contact you to confirm and provide you additional venue and recording details.
- Our producers will contact you to get a summary of your story.
- Share your experience of everyday generosity at your scheduled time & location!
Listed below are the locations, dates and times we will be recording your stories.
For each recording day we will have the following time slots available:
- 10 a.m. to noon
- 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.*
* This time slot not available at Little Theater of Manchester
Please note: On the Evenbrite registration page (blue button below) you will need to select the date, location and timeslot that works best for you. If your preferred location or time is not available, please select “Yes, I want to share my story, but my preferred time slot is full and I want to be contacted.”
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 – East Granby Public Library
Friday, March 4, 2016 – American School for the Deaf
Monday, March 7, 2016 – Hartford Public Library
Thursday, March 10, 2016 – American School for the Deaf
Saturday, March 12, 2016 – East Granby Public Library
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 – South Windsor Public Library
Thursday, March 17, 2016 – South Windsor Public Library
Monday, March 21, 2016 – Hartford Public Library
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 – The Little Theater, Manchester*
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 – The Little Theater, Manchester*
Thursday, March 31, 2016 – Hartford Foundation For Public Giving*